The Berris

The Berris
Bring on the sushi!

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Come Visit!

House is up and running. We've had to do a lot of immediate small repairs to make the place livable, but we are getting satisfaction! Hope to clean out the apartment today and be done with it.

We doubt we will have any kind of formal house warming until at least late fall or early winter. Kim already is back at work and I go back Monday. Kim is hopeful for a good year and I am skeptical. I'll be teaching a class called Algebra Shadow for kids struggling in their regular Algebra class. (So they will have 2 math classes!) The class I have does not have a book, curriculum, or materials of any kind at all and I have to teach it 6th period. This should be fun.

Feel free to swing into Yuba and come crash at the Berris anytime you want to see the place. Just let us know beforehand to make sure we are around. Come see us if you can!

(Pictures to come when there are less boxes around.)

No comments: